Infor is the leading worldwide Enterprise Solution Provider. We are experiencing rapid growth in our Consulting Services demand. We are seeking Warehouse Mobility Consultants who will be responsible for the implementation of our Infor10 Barcode solution to customers of Infor solutions such as Infor10 ERP iEnterprise (LX), Infor10 ERP Enterprise (LN), ERP PRMS and Infor10 ERP Business (SyteLine).
· On-site and/or remote implementation of the Infor10 Barcode application.
· Software & hardware configuration
· Implementation planning studies
· Consult with customers on business process improvements
· Analyze document business requirements
· Create and maintain positive customer relationships
· Build and maintain general business acumen including ongoing learning, industry knowledge and areas of nominated specialty
· On-site and/or web-based training with client
· Non project specific consulting (ad-hoc)
· 3-5+ years implementation experience in at least one of the following ERP systems is essential:
· 3-5+ years implementation experience in inventory & warehouse management processes
· Ability to deal with client representatives at all levels
· Experience in identifying functional requirements and specifying effective solutions
· Excellent communication skills (English + German)
· Strong organizational skills & time management skills
· Ability to work independently and as a part of a team but also self-motivated
· Good problem solving and analytic skills.
There will be a requirement to travel nationally and through Europe
|Location:||Lange Dreef, FL |