Etch Equipment Engineering Technician (11786140) Freescale Semiconductor Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Primary Location: US-TX-Austin-Ed Bluestein (TX11)
Job Field: Technician
Education Level: Associate/certificate/diploma/college
Job Type: Hourly
Relocation Available?: No
Provide equipment maintenance support for dry Etch equipment. Need to be able to work in a team environment to coordinate focused efforts with Etch Process Engineering, Manufacturing and Equipment Suppliers. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills and a high level of personal energy.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Identifying and reducing sources of variation
- Preventing and reducing wafer scrap
- Reducing defectivity
- Improving tool reliability and availability
- Defining required scheduled and preventative maintenance intervals
- Improving process monitoring and sensor capabilities
- Reducing cost of ownership
- Identifying and qualifying alternate parts
- Supporting development activities
Additional engineering responsibilities include:
- Developing and writing specifications and standard work documentation
- Implementation of Six-Sigma statistical process control methods
- Participating in and/or leading cross-functional and lean activity teams
Additional candidate expectations:
- Competent in troubleshooting problems and capable of applying logic to isolate and repair them.
- Ability to deal with multiple issues and shifting priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with manufacturing and process engineering to deal with these issues and priorities.
- Solid knowledge of process control, sampling optimization, data analysis and interpretation required.
- Good foundational problem solving skills with creative solutions and out-of-the-box thinking intertwined.
- Self-motivated; able to take initiative and effectively prioritize work for self.
- A strong desire to help create a positive, winning, world class working environment.
- Previous experience in Lean Manufacturing methods is highly desirable.
AAS degree in Electronics or related discipline and 3-5 years technical experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience with statistical process control methodology.
Experience with AMAT 5200 platform (MXP, MXP+, DPS, DPSII, IPS)
Experience with TEL Unity II and Unity ME platforms (DRM, SCCM)
Experience with Gasonics ashers (PEP3510, 3500)
||Austin, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED