EU Business Analyst, Sales and Marketing
Palo Alto, California-based Tesla Motors designs and manufactures Electrical Vehicles and EV powertrain components. Tesla's goal is to produce a full range of electric cars from sports cars to mass-market vehicles and we are determined to decrease the cost of electric vehicles. We have designed, produced and delivered Tesla Roadsters to customers in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Model S, the world's first premium electric sedan is now being rolled out world-wide.
We are seeking a EU Business Analyst to be focused on supporting internal systems and their integration to streamline access of information. This is a dynamic role and you will be required to interact with business stakeholders to understand their requirements and be able to provide IT with documentation as to the needs and requirements of the business. Analysis will need to be done with very little direct guidance or requirements by delivering a version, then getting feedback and improving iteratively. Sales reporting will need to be maintained and accurately reflect business performances. You will need to support the daily business operations in regards to systems setups and current business processes. This position reports to Director, EU Sales Operations.
- Explore fully and understand the business issues being faced.
- Understand the existing functionality, tools and systems integration.
- Ability to respond quickly to system related business issues.
- Help develop and maintain reporting based on key sales metrics.
- Proactively work with business partners to gather their data needs.
- Provide weekly/monthly ex-summary updates to management to ensure direction and function are in agreement with key strategic directions.
- Documenting specifications for reports and enhancements as requested by the business.
- Ensuring priorities and timelines are agreed and adhered to by all
- Ability to manage upwards as well as linear.
- Define business workflow Own the project and facilitate proposals internally as appropriate.
- Assist in the implementation of new processes.
- Regularly attend Project meetings.
- Coordinate all phases of a project, including requirements gathering, development, testing and implementation.
- Ensure that the business project requirements are met in all aspects.
- Work closely with US colleagues to ensure consistency and compatibility
- Work closely with the IT team to ensure that business requests are met in a short timeline.
- Must be able to keep the big picture in mind in order to stay organised and be focused on the details.
- Process checking and implementation with local/operational stakeholders.
- Interaction with divisional management to implement B2B process are embedded by the US team into EU infrastructure.
- Ensure differences between the EU and NA Markets are captured (all aspects of order and delivery processes) and built into the end programmes.
- Working closely with the Marketing department to ensure practical connection with commercial operations and to be a point of reference for the whole company on implementation timings.
- Escalate matters that require senior management concurrence in a timely manner to line management.
- Work on the continuous improvement of processes and procedures related with the Purchase of a Tesla.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by line management.
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written. Must be able to effectively communicate issues in a succinct and constructive manner.
- Good influencer â€" able to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels e.g.; investors, business owners and staff.
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal hands-on supervision with a pro-active â€˜can do' attitude and flexible approach.
- Excellent attention to detail, whilst able to identify and prioritise key issues.
- Strong analytical experience with the ability to produce high quality reports and schedules for internal management purposes.
- Strong personal integrity and has the highest ethical standards.
- Experience in sales and distribution a plus.
- Bachelor degree preferred. In lieu of a degree, relevant experience.
- Fluency in English, additional European languages a plus.
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law. A EU passport or work permit is required for this position.
|Location:||Amsterdam, NY |
|Headquarters:||1050 Bing Street|
San Carlos, CA 94070
|Industry:||Cleantech / Energy|