EU Business Development Manager (m/w) Revenue Science
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
EU Business Development Manager (m/w)
AudienceScience requires a high impact candidate who will increase adoption of the AudienceScience Gateway platform across key advertisers, agencies and publishers. Reporting to the Director of Business Development, he/she will be supported in their management of a portfolio of prospects whilst assisting the wider efforts of the business development team across Europe.
- Identify and develop commercial relationships with advertisers, publishers, media agencies & their holding groups to sell the benefits of AudienceScience's end-to-end targeting platform.
- Support the wider efforts of other members of the business development team and align with other internal teams (network sales reps, marketing, and operations) to coordinate our prospect engagement.
- Develop strong relationships with digital media companies including data providers in support of advertisers. This will include regular travel to meet with prospects across Europe.
- Be on the cutting edge of the online audience targeting market, both evangelising the key concepts and future market trends all in accordance with AudienceScience requirements .
- Communicate market feedback from prospects and competitors to the relevant internal teams to inform our products strategy.
- Work closely with the Account Development team in transitioning accounts from final stages of winning over to live revenue generating accounts.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Fluent at both German and English and preferably one other European language.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Be a strong team player, motivated, assertive and a self-starter with a â€œcan-doâ€ attitude.
- Ability to look beyond the initial opportunity to create bigger solutions than originally seemed apparent.
- Strong ability to empathise with the customers' needs and align these with AudienceScience products through in-depth product knowledge.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Salesforce.
- Previous experience of the online advertising industry gained from a publisher, agency, advertiser or ad technology company.
Knowledge, skills, abilities, qualifications desirable:
- BA/BSc (hons) degree.
- Experience of dealing with senior management within advertising and media organisations.
- Candidates must be legally able to work in the EU.
How To ApplyTo apply, e-mail your resume and cover letter, preferably as MS Word document attachments, to
email@example.com. This role is only open to candidates who have the relevant legal documents permitting them to work in the European Union (EU).
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED