European Accounts Payable Tesla Motors
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
European Accounts Payable ( Temporary ), Finance
Tesla Motors is an exciting, fast moving and well-funded start-up based out of the San Francisco Bay Area that is making advanced electric vehicles, batteries, and drive systems a reality and working to change the future of the transportation industry. The position will be for 4 months to cover the ramp up of the business to 31 January 2014.
Purpose of this position:
The European Accounts Payable Support is responsible for ensuring that invoices for designated entities are processed efficiently and paid in accordance with agreed supplier terms. Support the delivery of strong financial control via timely month end cut off and accurate creditor ledger reconciliations. Recommend process efficiencies and provide exception reporting to minimise business risk.
- Log, scan, and send for approval all Scandinavian Vendor invoices
- Post all Vendor invoices into AP ledgers ensuring that correct entities are charged and all VAT correctly accounted
- Reconciliation of Vendor statements
- Liaise with store staff, Sales and Service Managers to ensure that processes are correctly understood and being applied effectively.
- Prepare weekly payment runs for Vendors.
- Other ad hoc duties within the Transactions team.
- SAP knowledge preferred
- The successful candidate will be an experienced individual with strong reconciliation skills and have ideally worked in a large company / high volume environment.
- European language a positive ( preferably Scandanavian )
- Good knowledge of accounts payable processes.
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written. Must be able to effectively communicate issues in a succinct and constructive manner.
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal hands-on supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail, whilst able to identify and prioritize key issues, within the context of meeting accounting and reporting deadlines.
- Strong personal integrity and has the highest ethical standards.
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP systems and advanced MS office skills.
- Experience in US multi-national corporate setting a plus.
This position directly reports to the European Transaction Manager, based in Maidenhead UK
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED