European Marketing Specialist, Benelux and France
Palo Alto, California-based Tesla Motors designs and manufactures Electrical Vehicles and EV powertrain components. Tesla's goal is to produce a full range of electric cars from sports cars to mass-market vehicles -- making electric vehicles accessible for everyone. We have designed, produced and delivered Tesla Roadsters to customers in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Model S, the world's first premium electric sedan is now being rolled out world-wide.
As part of an on going programme across Europe, we are looking to add a highly motivated Marketing Specialist to support the European Marketing team in all areas of the marketing mix. The successful candidate will participate in event planning and evaluation, delivery of integrated campaigns and will help out with the development and distribution of collateral.
- Act as day-to-day contact in offering marketing advice and support for all store based activities, with the main objective of driving footfall to Tesla stores.
- Deliver integrated marketing campaigns, working across all marketing disciplines: Events, advertising, web, email, merchandise & POP.
- Provide regional support for the European Marketing Manager on stand-out projects e.g. International auto shows, press launches, store launches etc.
- Monitor and update relevant web pages and implement changes where necessary.
- Assist in the writing, editing and localisation of sales and marketing materials, which includes but is not limited to: brochures, leaflets and product talking points.
- Work closely with Email Marketing Specialist to deliver integrated email campaigns to inform customers and new opportunities about Tesla events.
- Work closely with Online Content Manager to deliver any web localisation projects.
- Work closely with European Communications team to ensure an integrated Marketing Communications approach.
- Act as brand guardian and maintain consistency of the Tesla brand across all marketing material.
- Research proposed events for Tesla stores and analyse their added value.
- Carry out competitor marketing research to ensure successful global product management.
- Feed into the annual marketing plan.
- Ensure first class customer service to all marketing related queries: fast response times, accurate & appropriate information with a consistent approach.
- Build and sustain close working relationships with departments across the business in order to achieve marketing goals.
- Work on the continuous improvement of processes and procedures.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by line management.
- Strong team-player with the ability to work independently and autonomously when required.
- Excellent Communication skills, both oral and written.
- Fluency in English a prerequisite. Fluency in additional European Languages, preferably Dutch & French required.
- Gravitas to represent Tesla HQ proposals to stakeholders in Tesla stores.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry would be advantageous.
- Bachelor's degree preferred. In lieu of a degree, relevant experience.
- Experience with HTML, Photoshop and Salesforce preferred but not essential.
- Good knowledge of marketing techniques required, along with demonstrable campaign management experience.
- 30-50% travel involved, both around Europe and to the US.
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, colour, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law. A EU passport or work permit is required for this position.