European Retail Training Coordinator Tesla Motors
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
European Retail Training Coordinator, Amsterdam
Palo Alto, California-based Tesla Motors designs and manufactures Electrical Vehicles and EV powertrain components. Tesla's goal is to produce a full range of electric cars from sports cars to mass-market vehicles and we are determined to decrease the cost of electric vehicles. We have designed, produced and delivered Tesla Roadsters to customers in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Model S, the world's first premium electric sedan is now being rolled out world-wide.
The Training Coordinator you will be responsible for the co-ordination and organisation of all training activities for our European Stores and will report to (TBC). The successful candidate will work with the European Training Team to support store operations, process development and improvement.
- Organise training, schedule meetings, arrange conference rooms, develop and refine classrooms and be responsible for the administration of the department.
- Liaise with the training Specialist to arrange training materials and prepare learning documents.
- Use metrics to measure the progress and success of pan-European training.
- First point of contact for all training related queries and escalate to Management if necessary.
- Work closely with Store Managers to establish effectiveness and implementation of training.
- Working with training Specialist to roll out training initiatives
- (Support delivering content in both classroom and distance learning settings if required)
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by line management.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. In lieu of a degree, relevant experience.
- Good administrative, organisation and communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently as well as in a team.
- Effectively manage time and work towards tight deadlines and ability to multitask.
- Ability to question constructively existing procedures and consider alternatives.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to prioritise workload.
- Fluency in English and at least one other European language preferred.
- Flexibility to travel internationally.
||Amsterdam, OH |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED