Event Manager PeopleAdmin
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job TypeFull Time
The PeopleAdmin Event Manager will develop event strategy and executional plans to support PeopleAdmin?s marketing events including PeopleConnect (annual client conference), tradeshows, regional & chapter partner shows, roundtables and corporate/employee meetings. The Event Manager will work with management and sales to determine event goals and ensure that PeopleAdmin?s presence maximizes lead generation opportunities as well as thought leadership and branding.
The Event Manager will work within budgetary guidelines determined by VP of Marketing.
Essential Strategic functions:
- Work with management to determine schedule of events and budgets
- Create event plan and objectives with management and sales
- Drive the strategy for event campaigns
- Look for sponsorship opportunities
- Ensure speaking opportunities are maximized
- Look for branding and messaging opportunities
- Send email to announce registrations & promotions
- Make sure that games & other incentives are compelling enough to maximize booth traffic
- Coordinate overall presence
Essential Operational functions:
- Booking venues
- Securing booth space & operational requirements
- Ordering food and beverages
- Establishing a/v needs
- Work with webmasters to keep microsites updated
- Sourcing prizes and giveaways
- Printing of sales materials
- Work with vendors and transportation companies
- Packaging & shipping of all show materials
We are seeking candidates with strong organizational/process skills and the ability to work independently. Strong communications skills are required: verbal, written and visual.
- Ability to lift and/ or move up to 25 pounds
5-7 years of event management experience.
Experience with B2B marketing, particularly in SaaS technology is preferred.
Proficient with Microsoft Office Tools, Salesforce, and Wordpress and other relevant technologies.
Bachelor?s degree in marketing or related field.
Posting Detail Information
Open Until FilledYes
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (-).
- How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
University Job Board
If you answered "Employee Referral" or "Other," please provide your referral source.
(Open Ended Question)
||Austin, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
PeopleAdmin has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of America's fastest growing private companies for the past seven consecutive years. We're still in growth mode, striving not only to dominate the market but also to build a bigger, stronger team.
Profitable Investors: Vista Equity Partners All Jobs: at PeopleAdmin
|Headquarters:||805 Las Cimas Parkway|
Austin, TX 00000
|Company Profile:||PeopleAdmin is a recognized leader in Talent Management solutions specifically designed for Higher Education and Government. We help our customers build better organizations so they can build a better future. The company's unique web-based solutions enable organizations to: automate and streamline the hiring process; improve candidate communication; efficiently manage position descriptions and employee performance; develop compliant and defensible audit trails to defend talent management decisions; and utilize industry-leading reporting and metrics. More than 700 organizations rely on PeopleAdmin to strengthen and simplify their talent management process.|
Support PeopleAdmin with Social Media services