Event Manager Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Trulia is an innovative online real estate startup looking for an experienced Event Manager to manage Trulia's tradeshows and events strategy. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative company at a time of amazing growth.
You're an event superstar with a passion for turning ordinary events into exceptional experiences. You are autonomous with the ability to run a tradeshow or a cocktail party from concept to completion while also maintaining strong communication with stakeholders. You balance being intensively creative with exceptional project management and analytical skills to maximize the efficiency and the ROI of every event you plan.
- Develop Event Marketing plan including creative concepts and event theme, emails, invitations, signage creation, schwag and giveaways
- Direct pre-event operations, including: venue selection, budget creation and forecasting, contract negotiation, booth preparations, event staffing & communication, ordering collateral and promotional items, purchasing and shipping supplies, housing and travel coordination, on-site services, etc.
- Direct at-event operations including booth setup, sales rep management, logistics and speaker management
- Direct post-event operations, including: tracking and reporting on event performance, budget actuals, unpacking & storing supplies, etc.
- Oversee speaker submissions and management
- Monitor and control budget related to each tradeshow and escalate any budget concerns in a timely manner
- Strong management and delegation skills with ability to motivate internal and external partners
- 3-5 years experience managing a high volume tradeshow and event calendar including event logistics, onsite tradeshow management, and event marketing
- Outstanding project management skills with an impeccable eye for details
- Comfortable with ambiguity. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where priorities may change rapidly
- High levels of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, flexibility, good humor, and commitment
- Strong communication skills; ability to translate complex ideas into simple and intuitive messages
- B.S. or B.A. from top-tier university
- Must be open to travel up to 30% annual, 50% during peak periods.
*Position located in San Francisco. No relocation assistance provided.
Trulia is built on an employee-centric, values driven culture and has been recognized as a 'Best Place to Work' in both the San Francisco Bay Area and Denver. Trulia was founded in 2005, had a phenomenally successful IPO in in September 2012, and recently announced a bold acquisition that will place it as the category winner in real estate. Join the fastest growing technology company in the real estate space.
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED