Event Marketing Coordinator - Oakland, CA Pandora Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Event Marketing Coordinator - Oakland, CA
Do you have a passion for details? Do you enjoy the fast pace of digital media/music industry?
We're looking for a dynamic, high-energy go-getter to join the Event Marketing Team. Previous experience working in media/ agency/advertising/radio/digital or music industry is a plus. The ideal candidate will be highly resourceful, creative, collaborative, and detail-oriented.
The Event Marketing Coordinator will have two primary functions, supporting the Event Marketing and Strategic Solutions Teams. As part of the Event Marketing Team, the Coordinator will provide support for all sales events and some administrative support to the SVP, Strategic Solutions.
This position reports to the Director of Event Marketing with a dotted line to the SVP, Strategic Solutions. This position is based in Oakland, CA.
- Support the Event Marketing Team with all event projects including:
- Coordination of all pre-event deliverables including processing invoices, purchase orders, scheduling and communication with vendors
- Team administrative support including team calendaring, reporting and organizing
- Fulfillment of merchandise/gifting for events
- Onsite support at events with 50% travel including list management, production support, and hospitality with both clients and consumers
- Contributing to team brainstorms for events
- Project ownership of smaller client hospitality event projects
- Provide administrative support for the SVP, Strategic Solutions:
- Review, update and manage schedule/calendar including booking team meetings, client/customer meetings, and coordinating details for speaking engagements
- Organize and manage all travel arrangements
- Process expense reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills â€" proven ability to communicate with executives, peers, the public
- Superb organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional computer skills â€" fluency in all Microsoft applications, especially Word, Outlook and basic PowerPoint (PC & MAC experience preferred), and Excel is required
- Proactive and self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Positive, cheerful attitude with high-energy
- College diploma
- 1 year experience in event, media or entertainment industry
||Oakland, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED