EXEC-001-12-11-09- Chief Information Officer Plateau Systems
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description:
Plateau is seeking a Chief Information Officer.
Job Duties include:
- Communicates with Executive Management in establishing internal IT strategy, goals and priorities. Establishes and maintains the internal corporate IT vision, develops strategic plans identifying Information Technology applications to support internal business operations.
- Provides senior leadership to key technology initiatives in the areas of enterprise resource planning, business process automation, computer systems validation, and electronic communications.
- Directs the design, development and maintenance of systems, programs and systems software to meet the needs of the Company.
- Maintains knowledge of state of the art technologies including systems and hardware to assure that new developments are incorporated into future IT endeavors.
- Creates, maintains and enforces relevant written policies and procedures regarding all computer operations; specifically addressing network security and controls.
- Leads the IT team, creating a culture and work ethic that will maximize efficiency and performance in the organization; supporting the organizations long-term needs and goals.
- Administers and controls the technology budget to contribute to a cost effective operation.
- Responsible for the procurement, installation and maintenance of all computer hardware and software as well as all other products and supplies necessary to keep systems operable and to fulfill managements requests for technology support.
- Manages relationships with vendors and suppliers of hardware and software.
- Minimum 10 years related experience required.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution. Comprehensive knowledge of business principles and techniques of administration, organization and management; in addition to, information systems technology subjects and extensive knowledge of hardware and software.
- Ability to communicate and interact at the highest levels of the organization in a succinct and meaningful way; and success communicating the IT vision in a powerful and persuasive manner.
- Proven skills in budget preparation and monitoring, planning and organizing, management leadership, and relationship building.
- Prior experience in systems design and development processes, requirements analysis, feasibility studies, pilot testing, installation, evaluation and operational management.
- Ability to understand and communicate, both verbally and in writing, the operational responsibilities and related needs associated with ERP to formulate strategy and policies, responsive actions to emergent opportunities and/or threats to the business operations.
- Experience in motivating and managing IT Department personnel in a decentralized environment.
- Demonstrated ability to relate to all levels of the organization.
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
||4401 Wilson Boulevard |
Arlington, VA 22203
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED