Executive Administrative Assistant Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Executive Administrative Assistant
Guidewire is looking for a highly professional person to provide executive administrative support to a team of senior executives. The successful candidate must have experience supporting Executives in a public company and enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment. Discretion and confidentiality is a must; willingness to get the job done; ability to anticipate needs; a diplomatic communication style; intelligent, be a team player and is gently persuasive. Ideal candidate will have excellent technical skills (MS Office Suite), a sense of urgency and innate ability to solve problems. This position reports directly to the Manager of Corporate Services and will serve as a special project coordinator.
- Heavy calendar management for multiple executives
- Coordinate internal and external high level meetings and conferences
- Coordinate domestic and international travel
- Receive and respond to inquiries on behalf of executives
- Act as administrative liaison between other admin functions globally
- Provide back-up to front desk/receptionist coverage when needed
- Provide additional administrative support for other operational programs as defined by the manager
- Assist with special projects e.g. Quarterly Management Meetings; Company Annual Picnic, Holiday party
Core Qualifications and Key Competencies
Willingness to be available as required and/or upon short notice (not frequent)
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Highly literate in common computer applications including internet research and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Minimum 5 years' experience in an administrative role working with senior managaement in a global public company
- Intelligent, confident, high integrity
- Highly organized and effective at organizing others
- Must have proven track record of effective leadership skills
- Proactive; anticipates the needs of executives
- Works well with only limited supervision
- Detail oriented, ability to establish priorities, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Sense of urgency, energetic and proactive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintain a consistent and calm disposition; must work well under pressure
- Internet/Web savvy; comfortable with technology
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services