Executive Administrator-Legal Department Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings?
You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
Workday is looking for a high-performing Executive Administrator to join our team supporting Workdayâs General Counsel and the legal department. In this role, you will assume a wide range of responsibilities, all of which will require ingenuity, innovation, and integrity. We are looking for someone with impeccable attention to detail, high energy, strong project management skills and a proactive attitude. Workday is a fast growing company, and the Executive Administrator will need to manage multiple priorities. An ability to maintain information with the utmost confidentiality is imperative, as you will be working on sensitive projects and will be privy to highly-sensitive confidential information.
- Support the General Counsel and other senior department personnel with scheduling, correspondence, travel arrangements, expenses and other matters as required.
- Prepare email correspondence, presentations, and internal and external communications, as requested.
- Interaction and communications with customers, members of the Workday Board of Directors and their executive assistants, Workday executives and employees , outside counsel and other suppliers and service providers
- Establish processes to make departmental interaction more efficient and effective.
- Plan and coordinate special projects and department events as they arise, including the management of all meeting details (preparing agendas, initializing presentations and attendee updates).
- Manage legal department records (both electronic and hard copy).
- Handle highly sensitive information with discretion, sound judgment, confidentiality and the utmost integrity.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Poise, discretion, tact and the ability to interact with others with high levels of sophistication and diplomacy.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong skill set working with office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook (salesforce.com experience preferred).
- Experience in and an aptitude for using technology to improve work efficiency.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels and departments within a company is imperative.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Must have high energy and flexibility to work effectively in a fast paced environment. Must be inquisitive and creative.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services