Executive Administrator Promega
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Tracking Code
JOB OBJECTIVE: Provide administrative and project support to senior managers.
1. Provide administrative support to senior managers which includes timely, courteous response to all requests and inquiries, maintaining appropriate levels of confidentiality; including phone call management, staff personnel/salary issues, processing items requiring approval, routing documents for distribution, composing correspondence, filing, faxing, mail.
2. Facilitate direct contact between senior managers and other individuals. Act as liaison with other departments and parties outside of Promega to coordinate meetings, scheduling, and other issues.
3. Manage or senior managers? Outlook calendars by ensuring priority meetings are scheduled and attended; looking for opportunities to make the most efficient use of time. Provide the necessary documentation and support materials for meetings.
4. Compose, edit, compile and distribute reports and documents. Attend meetings and take notes as requested. Prioritize and summarize information. Provide input, as requested.
5. Prepare and edit presentations as needed.
6. Coordinate travel/training arrangements for designated staff and appropriate visitors.
7. Understands and complies with ethical, legal, and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Approve department time sheets and expense reports, as requested.
2. Entertain visitors on behalf of the department and company, as requested.
3. Provide backup for staff for routine functions, as needed.
1. Associate degree in an administrative field or equivalent.
2. Minimum 7-10 years' experience in an office environment, with at least 2 years working for senior management level staff.
3. Excellent organizational skills to effectively prioritize duties and responsibilities.
4. Solid verbal, writing, and grammatical skills including telephone etiquette. Strong attention to detail.
5. Demonstrated tact and independence in handling internal and external contacts.
6. Excellent computer skills including electronic mail, calendar word processing, spreadsheet, databases and network environment.
7. Ability to work independently as well as in group settings. Ability to make decisions, as well as exercise judgment and discretion in daily and administrative tasks. Understanding and ability to maintain confidentiality.
1. Previous experience working in a corporate finance, accounting and/or business development setting.
2. Specific working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office, and web editor tools.
3. Knowledge of scientific and business terminology.
4. BA or BS degree in a related business or scientific major.
1. Ability to work with computer equipment and telephone.
2. Ability to occasionally move/lift boxes weighing up to 30 pounds.
Promega Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
||2800 Woods Hollow Road |
Madison, WI 53711
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED