Executive Assistant & Office Manager Thumbtack
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Responsibilites
- Coordinate meetings, schedule calls, manage calendars, and book travel arrangements for Thumbtack's CEO and President
- Keep the office extremely organized and well-stocked so the team can work efficiently
- Work with Thumbtack's chef to make sure the team is well fed, our cleaners to keep the office clean and tidy, and our handyman to manage office repairs and upgrades
- Assist with event planning efforts and help build team culture
Meticulous attention to detail & exceptional organizational skills
Friendly, warm personality - yet with a get-stuff-done, driven attitude
Track record of going above and beyond
Strong writing skills
Enjoy chaos and have the ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities
Master at Google email/calendar/docs
Able to seamlessly handle multiple requests from multiple people at once
Startup and/or VC experience
Experience managing multiple people
What's great about being an EA/OM at Thumbtack?
- Thoughts from our current EA/OM who is being promoted:
- The chance to work very closely with our CEO and President who are both upstanding people. They value you and it's inspiring to be their gatekeeper
- A team who respects everyone! Any EA/OM knows how crucial a great team.
- The opportunity to be creative in your role and be part of a company that has potential to be huge. How huge? Think big then multiply that by 10000.
- You will be trained by me who will be available to answer all questions you may have moving forward.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Ever wonder why you can buy any product online with a single click, but you can't hire a photographer, tutor, contractor, or other local service professional without a dozen phone calls So did we. Thumbtack's mission is to make it dramatically easier to hire services, at the same time empowering independent professionals to grow their businesses.Investors: Google Capital
, MHS Capital
, Sequoia Capital All Jobs: at Thumbtack
|Headquarters:||360 9th street|
San Francisco, CA 94103
|Industry:||Consumer Products and Services|
|Company Profile:||Thumbtack helps you accomplish the personal projects that are central to your life. Whether you need to paint your home, learn a new language, or plan your daughter's birthday party, Thumbtack is the easiest and most dependable way to hire the right professional for your projects. We know how hard it can be to find the right person for the job, let alone the right person who is available, nearby, and within budget. Instead of wasting time searching and playing phone tag, just tell us what you need. We'll introduce you to several interested, available, and qualified professionals within 24 hours
Come work and grow with great people who care about having a lasting impact.
Check us out - find out more information here:
Support Thumbtack with Social Media services