Executive Assistant & Office Manager Thumbtack
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Responsibilites
- Coordinate meetings, schedule calls, manage calendars, and book travel arrangements for Thumbtack's CEO and President
- Keep the office extremely organized and well-stocked so the team can work efficiently
- Work with Thumbtack's chef to make sure the team is well fed, our cleaners to keep the office clean and tidy, and our handyman to manage office repairs and upgrades
- Assist with event planning efforts and help build team culture
Meticulous attention to detail & exceptional organizational skills
Friendly, warm personality - yet with a get-stuff-done, driven attitude
Track record of going above and beyond
Strong writing skills
Enjoy chaos and have the ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities
Master at Google email/calendar/docs
Able to seamlessly handle multiple requests from multiple people at once
Startup and/or VC experience
Experience managing multiple people
What's great about being an EA/OM at Thumbtack?
- Thoughts from our current EA/OM who is being promoted:
- The chance to work very closely with our CEO and President who are both upstanding people. They value you and it's inspiring to be their gatekeeper
- A team who respects everyone! Any EA/OM knows how crucial a great team.
- The opportunity to be creative in your role and be part of a company that has potential to be huge. How huge? Think big then multiply that by 10000.
- You will be trained by me who will be available to answer all questions you may have moving forward.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED