Executive Assistant Silent Circle
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Applicants must have excellent Apple Mac Skills!! Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to perform executive level administrative duties for senior leaders. Must use Apple Mac products proficiently!! Primary department focus is Sales and Marketing.This position has access to and regularly works with information of the most sensitive, highly confidential, strategic, and critical nature. The scope and complexity of this position is such that the Executive Assistant is regularly dealing with diverse matters that require substantive knowledge of the Senior Leader's area of responsibility. This is a highly visible position with expected interaction with Senior Level Executives from all Departments, the incumbent, must be professional, posses a strong work ethic, be highly organized and have the ability to work autonomously as well as "think on your feet".
This is a fast pace "start-up" company environment - must be a "problem solver". This role requires a highly talented, extremely professional team contributor who is an experienced multi-tasker and enjoys helping others.
If you are a POSITIVE - PROACTIVE - PROFESSIONAL and FRIENDLY SUPPORT and SERVICE Orientated individual, this job may be for you!!
- Compile sales data and market research
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, conference calls, and other executive events.
- The Executive Assistant ascertains the nature of incoming sales inquiries (email and phone), accurately records messages, and transfers calls as necessary.
- Communicates in person and through correspondence with high level contacts inside and outside the company such as vendors, customers, and senior leadership.
- Maintains and manages calendars in Outlook/iCalendar, including heavy coordination of travel arrangements and itineraries and expenses.
- Composes and types correspondence, memos, presentations, organizational charts, confidential materials, etc.
- Initiates, establish, and communicate department meetings on behalf of the Senior Leadership. --- Prepares agendas for meetings. Follows up on meeting action items.
- Organizes, prioritizes, and summarizes the content of incoming materials, specially gathered information, special requests, and meetings.
- Prepares special or weekly reports, summarizes or replies to inquiries, and creates, maintains, and updates spreadsheets to support reporting and analysis for senior leader approval.
- Maintains database information, such as mailing lists, vendors, etc. in applicable format. ------Maintains manuals, policy and procedure files, etc., in applicable format.
- Assists in research, testing, and/or implementation of revised policies and procedures.
- Files correspondence and other records. May coordinate transmission of information with other users/suppliers. Makes copies of correspondence and other printed matter. Ensures adequate office supplies.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver on demands within fast-paced environment
- Polished Communication skills and presence as appropriate for high level professionals and political representatives
- Be able to read and analyze incoming memos and reports and determine their significance and plan their distribution and or file as needed in most productive manner.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Possesses over 8 years of secretarial/administrative experience working with Senior Management.
Be proficient in the following:
Excellent Apple Mac skills a must, Microsoft Office as well as an understanding of or willingness to learn Sales Force.com and Concur.
Able to maintain confidentiality related to private and confidential business matters. Operates with discretion and urgency.
Flexible work hours as needed to complete tasks.
Highly organized, with strong multi-tasking skills and strong attention to detail.
Must have excellent verbal/written skills.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED