Executive Assistant Bazaarvoice
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED uAbout Bazaarvoice:
Bazaarvoice, a leading social software company, helps clients bring the voice of thecustomer to the center of business strategy.
With nearly 2,000 clients globally, including over half of the Internet Retailer 500 list of the world?s largest retailers, over 20 percent of the Fortune 500, and over one-third of the Fortune 100 brands, Bazaarvoice helps clients like Best Buy, Costco, Dell, Macy's, P&G, Panasonic, QVC, Travelocity, and USAA to create social outlets on their brand websites and Facebook pages where customers can engage in conversations. These conversations can be syndicated across Bazaarvoice?s global network of client websites and mobile devices, making the user-generated content that digital consumers trust accessible at multiple points of purchase. Through Bazaarvoice, brands can also connect directly with consumers on retail sites to answer questions and respond to reviews written about their products. The Bazaarvoice technology platform allows clients to leverage social data derived from online word of mouth to increase sales, acquire new customers, improve marketing effectiveness, enhance consumer engagement across channels, increase success of new product launches, improve existing products and services, effectively scale customer support, anddecrease product returns. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Bazaarvoice has offices in Amsterdam, London, Munich, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Stockholm, and Sydney. For more information, visit www.bazaarvoice.com, read the blog at www.bazaarvoice.com/blog, and follow on Twitter at www.twitter.com/bazaarvoice. Bazaarvoice, 2012.
Who We Want:
This position is critical to the operations and culture of the organization, as you are often a liaison between the Executive Team, employees and clients.
PLEASE NOTE: The candidate must have previous experience as an Executive Assistant for a senior-level executive at a medium/large company.
- Ability to work independently and with a team on multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle and protect confidential information with the highest level of discretion
- Maintain and manage communication, correspondence, travel arrangements, meeting preparations
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects (personal and professional) simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner
Skills and Experience Necessary for the Role:
The ideal Executive Assistant will have prior experience in a similar role supporting a senior executive and meets most or all of the following requirements:
- Bachelors degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- Must have supported a senior level executive in the capacity as an Executive Assistant
- Confidentiality. Ability to handle sensitive information.
- Strong proficiency in various software programs including MS Office
- Strong Internet research skills
- Experience with event planning and extensive travel planning experience.
- User of current web/online communication technologies including browsers/search engines, email, IM, forums/message boards.
- Positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and absolute focus on quality of work
- Preference for experience in a public company environment
- IPO Experience Preferred
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Bazaarvoice, one of Austin's leading, venture-backed Web startups that serves domestic and international Fortune 500 brands with word of mouth online technology and services. We have experienced explosive growth with featured articles in the New York Times, AdAge, Fortune Magazine, and we are the only Texas-based startup to make the Red Herring 100 North America and Global list.Investors: Austin Ventures
, Battery Ventures
, First Round Capital All Jobs: at Bazaarvoice
|Headquarters:||3900 N. Capital of Texas Hwy|
Austin, TX 78746
|Company Profile:||About Bazaarvoice
Bazaarvoice is a SaaS company that brings the power of social commerce to the world's best brands. Social commerce happens when you connect customers to one another in ways which drive measurable results to your business. Bazaarvoice helps all types of businesses capture, display, share, and analyze customer conversations online. Our combination of technology and personalized services help brands build online communities who help drive measurable business goals. We make it easy for our clients to let their customers share opinions, knowledge, and experiences.
Bazaarvoice is an open, creative and collaborative culture, where passion and excellence rule. You have the opportunity to work within a world-class organization bringing cutting-edge interfaces and functionality to market on leading eCommerce sites. Great ideas can come from anywhere. We're looking for imaginative people who want to be a part of the conversation and have an impact on the future of social commerce.
Support Bazaarvoice with Social Media services