Executive Assistant Thumbtack
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Our San Francisco team is doubling in size this year, and we need an exceptional Executive Assistant to support our Operations team in San Francisco, as well as our remote teams in Las Vegas, Salt Lake City and the Philippines. Your responsibility is to help the team stay organized and happy.
- Provide support for the Director of Customer Operations; manage contacts, email and agenda
- Facilitate and coordinate team meetings and interviews, schedule calls, manage calendar, book domestic and international travel, and prepare expense reports
- Take meticulous meeting notes and keep team information organized; help create internal and external presentations
- Plan and execute team building events
- Serve as a liaison between the Operations team and other departments
- Keep our second office space extremely organized and well-stocked so the team can work as efficiently as possible
- If there is additional capacity and capability, we have lots of other responsibilities and projects we'd love to throw your way!
- BA/BS degree
- Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional organization skills
- Excellent calendar management skills
- Ability to seamlessly handle requests concurrently
- Friendly, warm personality - yet with a get-stuff-done, driven attitude
- Track record of going above and beyond
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoy creating order among chaos; proven ability to exercise sound judgment in a dynamic environment
- Mastery of Google Apps (mail, calendar, docs, etc) and MS Office preferred
- Startup and/or VC experience
- Experience managing multiple people
Ever wonder why you can buy any product you want online with a single click, but you can't hire a DJ, photographer, handyman, house cleaner, or any other service without making a dozen phone calls? So did we.
Thumbtack is making it dramatically easier for consumers to hire local service pros. We have incredible traction, a talented and passionate team, have raised $12.5m from Sequoia, and are excited to be solving a real problem for real people. Come build the future with us.
Why Should You Join Us?
- Incredible Traction: We're now helping millions of consumers a year across the country find the right pro and driving our business owners more than a quarter billion dollars worth of jobs annually. We're just getting started.
- Talented team: Our team is talented, fun, and passionate about what we do.
- Enormous opportunity: Local services are a $500+ billion market and the space is wide open. This is your opportunity to get in at the ground floor of a dent-making company that is solving a real problem for real people.
- Chef-Prepared Food: Our chef prepares lunch and dinner daily in our in-office kitchen. Lunches and Wednesday team dinners are a time to gather around a communal table and invite friends to the office.
- High-Quality Health Care: Health, dental and vision insurance for you and your dependents, with 100% of premiums covered by us. We also cover the membership fee to One Medical so you'll have access to high-quality, modern health care.
- Compensation: Competitive salary and equity, and access to a 401(k) program.
- Flexibility: We believe in working very hard, but we have flexible hours. We don't have a vacation policy.
- Beautiful Office: A beautiful loft office close to the Powell Street Muni and BART, bus lines and Caltrain.
- Great Equipment: Huge monitors and the work environment of your choice, Mac, Windows, Ubuntu, FreeBSD, whatever makes you most productive.
- Thumbtack Bucks: $500 when you start and $150 per month thereafter to spend hiring service professionals on Thumbtack.
- Education Reimbursement: $1500/year for books, classes, conferences or other educational expenses to help you gain new skills or expertise.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Ever wonder why you can buy any product online with a single click, but you can't hire a photographer, tutor, contractor, or other local service professional without a dozen phone calls So did we. Thumbtack's mission is to make it dramatically easier to hire services, at the same time empowering independent professionals to grow their businesses.Investors: Google Capital
, MHS Capital
, Sequoia Capital All Jobs: at Thumbtack
|Headquarters:||360 9th street|
San Francisco, CA 94103
|Industry:||Consumer Products and Services|
|Company Profile:||Thumbtack helps you accomplish the personal projects that are central to your life. Whether you need to paint your home, learn a new language, or plan your daughter's birthday party, Thumbtack is the easiest and most dependable way to hire the right professional for your projects. We know how hard it can be to find the right person for the job, let alone the right person who is available, nearby, and within budget. Instead of wasting time searching and playing phone tag, just tell us what you need. We'll introduce you to several interested, available, and qualified professionals within 24 hours
Come work and grow with great people who care about having a lasting impact.
Check us out - find out more information here:
Support Thumbtack with Social Media services