Executive Assistant Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Job Description: That's a cool job! I want it!
With limited supervision, this position provides administrative support to the SVP of Worldwide Field Operations. This position will likely provide minimal support to the CMO. The role will report to the Executive Assistant to the CEO.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Responsible for coordinating calendar, establishing agendas; arranging domestic and international travel.
- Acts as a liaison to customers, senior leaders, and other organizations.
- With direction and with some understanding of technical matters, compose correspondence requiring knowledge of the assigned executives' views.
- Interpret requests and assist in implementing action as well as determining whether immediate notification of matters is required.
- Prepare letters, memos, reports and other documents as needed.
- Assist executives with key internal and external activities and materials.
- May conduct various special projects, especially involving budgets and preparations for Board and senior leadership meetings.
- Screens phone calls and incoming mail. This may include summarizing the content of incoming materials or specially gathered information. Additionally, this may entail investigating issues and summarizing complete information and/or drawing attention to important parts or conflicts.
- Act as a back-up to other administrative assistants. Help onboard administrative assistants.
Requirements: I've already done that or have that!
- Ability to support remote executives and experience working across multiple time zones
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in the capacity of an Executive Assistant supporting and/or reporting to C-level executives
- Ability to proactively manage projects in a fast-moving environment
- High integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- A good sense of humor
- Holds oneself to a high standard and expects that of others
- Detail-oriented and customer service focused
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and to be proactive with minimal direction
- Flexibility working independently or partnering with a variety of teams
- Ability to prioritize long task lists and meet deadlines with little direction
- Ability to quickly learn and follow organizational policies, practices, and operations, and convey them to others
- Ability to effectively represent the organization in its relationships with investors, customers, the media, and other constituents
- Ability to work well across the organization with employees of all levels and in all departments
- Experience with high-growth organizations is a plus, as is working in a public software company
- Experience working with field organizations is a plus.
Education: Got it!
Bachelor's degree preferred.
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel). Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of â€œbig dataâ€-- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has over 4,000 customers in over 80 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cyber security, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more. Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business.
Splunk software has become a platform for machine data!
Splunk now has over 600 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco and offices worldwide.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO and sick leave. In addition to operating in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you'll have the chance to perfect your ping pong serve or help corral the office pony, Buttercup. We believe in hosting amenities and fun activities to fuel our energy. You will find fully stocked micro kitchens, catered lunches on Mondays and breakfast on Fridays, arcade games, BBQs, and â€œFun Fridaysâ€.
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?
To all recruitment agencies: Splunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Splunk employees or any other company location. Splunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Splunk is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.ÂÂÂ
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED