Executive Assistant to SVP Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is looking for an Executive Assistant to join our team. In this role, you will support our Senior VP of Operations and Services. You will assume a wide range of responsibilities, all of which will require ingenuity, innovation, and integrity. Using your exceptional communication skills and multi-tasking abilities, you will effectively communicate key initiatives to team members, providing guidance and direction when appropriate, and you will assist in managing the schedule of our busy Executive. We are looking for someone with high energy, strong project management skills and a proactive attitude to provide Senior-level administrative support. Workday is a fast growing company, and the Executive Assistant will need to manage ambiguity and multiple priorities. The utmost confidentiality is imperative, as you will be working on sensitive projects and will be privy to confidential information.
- Prepare email correspondence, presentations, and internal and external communications, as requested
- Interaction and communications with customers, internal departments, and outside vendors
- Act as primary point of contact internally and externally, handling multiple issues and concerns from other executives as they arise.
- Manage key project management related initiatives and process improvements; provide status of compliance, risk, timeline, resources, budget/cost, customer satisfaction, etc.
- Be a point of contact for internal teams and partners.
- Establish processes to make executive interaction more efficient and effective.
- Plan and coordinate special projects and department events as they arise, including the management of all meeting details (preparing agendas, initializing presentations and attendee updates).
- Handle domestic and international travel arrangements (air, hotel, ground transportation and itineraries for executives); confirm meetings, expense reports, etc.
- Manage executive calendar, receive and screen communications.
- Handle confidential and highly sensitive information with confidentiality and utmost integrit
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Five plus yearsâ experience as an assistant; minimum of 3 years working at the Executive level.
- Software industry knowledge and experience is highly desired.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong skill set working with office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience in using technology to improve work efficiency.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels and departments within a company is imperative.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Must have high energy and flexibility to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
||Pleasanton, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services