Executive Assistant to the CFO Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Executive Administrator to the CFO
Trulia (www.trulia.com) provides the inside scoop on properties, places, real estate pros and processes. Founded in September 2005, Trulia is a privately held company backed by angel investors and venture capital funding from Accel Partners, Sequoia Capital, Fayez Sarofim & Co, SV Angel and Deep Fork Capital.
We've built a fun, fast, collaborative company culture, based on â€œIMPACTâ€ values (Innovate, Make a difference, People matter, Act with integrity, Trust & Respect each other), and are currently seeking a top notch experienced Executive Administrator to join our fast growth tight knit team.
We are looking for someone who is bright, organized, dependable, and energetic to work closely with our CFO to aid in organizational efficiencies, scheduling, and event planning. In this role, you will help maintain executive level productivity by pulling together loose ends and leveraging your logistical talent to solve scheduling, travel, and other administrative details.
The ideal candidate has proven to be adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects from conception to completion, and is an exceptional communicator who can effectively and professionally handle internal and external stakeholders. You will be naturally resourceful, highly adept with Microsoft office products, feel a compulsion to problem solve, and go the extra mile to initiate research and find the solution. You should be comfortable handling tedious daily tasks as well as applying your creativity to numerous special projects. If you are confident, organized, and enthusiastic, we want to hear from you!
- Manage busy scheduling and travel planning for the CFO, as well as potentially assist various internal & external VIPs for specific events.
- Work with Human Resources, Finance, Administration, and facilities personnel to help ensure the seamless operation of our business by providing support for employees when needed
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality in all communications.
- Develop and foster strong relationships and work cooperatively across all teams at Trulia.
- Proactively anticipate and track critical dates, events, and associated milestones. Coordinate major planning efforts across multiple departments and office locations
- Corroborate on and sometimes lead event planning from small two-person meetings at our offices, to larger off-site meetings.
- Maintain strong working relationships with external contacts
- Work on special projects that can be complex in nature and require considerable judgment, initiative, and knowledge to resolve problems and recommend solutions
- Complete tasks with minimal supervision and impeccable follow-through. Seek to automate and optimize repetitive tasks wherever possible
- Use Microsoft Office products regularly to effectively support all Executive requests for scheduling and other with an eye on accuracy and timeliness.
- Minimum of 3 â€" 8+ years of prior administrative experience in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook (Calendar and email), Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Exemplary time management and prioritization skills, with a knack for organization
- Superior attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills: proven ability to interact comfortably, confidently, and professionally with a diverse range of personalities and job functions.
- Attentive listener who doesn't't need to hear things twice, but knows when to ask for clarity
- A naturally social and happy person with a high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Maintains a professional, collected demeanor in the eye of the storm
- Works with minimal supervision or direction, proactive and self-motivated
- Able to multi-task and change priorities quickly
- Rapidly learns new tools and technologies; embraces technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record
- Big plus.: Prior experience in an executive administrative role for a technology start up
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED