Executive Assistant to the COO Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Executive Administrator to the COO
Trulia gives home buyers, sellers, owners and renters the inside scoop on properties, places and real estate professionals. Trulia has unique info on the areas people want to live in that can't be found anywhere else: consumers can learn about agents, neighborhoods, schools, and crime and even ask the local community questions. Real estate professionals use Trulia to connect with millions of transaction-ready buyers and sellers each month via our hyper-local advertising services, social recommendations and top-rated mobile apps.
Trulia is built on an employee-centric, values driven culture -we enjoy one another and have been recognized as a 'Best Place to Work' in San Francisco Bay Area and Denver.
We are looking for someone who is bright, organized, dependable, and energetic to work closely with our COO to aid in organizational efficiencies, scheduling, and event planning. You will also be supporting our VP of Industry Services. In this role, you will help maintain executive level productivity by pulling together loose ends and leveraging your logistical talent to solve scheduling, travel, and other administrative details.
The ideal candidate has proven to be adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects from conception to completion, and is an exceptional communicator who can effectively and professionally handle internal and external stakeholders. You will be naturally resourceful, highly adept with Microsoft office products, feel a compulsion to problem solve, and go the extra mile to initiate research and find the solution. You should be comfortable handling tedious daily tasks as well as applying your creativity to numerous special projects. If you are confident, organized, and enthusiastic, we want to hear from you!
- Manage busy scheduling and travel planning for the COO, as well as potentially assist various internal & external VIPs for specific events.
- Work with Business Unit Leaders and other EA's to help ensure the seamless operation of our business by providing support for employees when needed
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality in all communications.
- Develop and foster strong relationships and work cooperatively across all teams at Trulia.
- Proactively anticipate and track critical dates, events, and associated milestones. Coordinate major planning efforts across multiple departments and office locations
- Corroborate on and sometimes lead event planning from small two-person meetings at our offices, to larger off-site meetings.
- Maintain strong working relationships with external contacts
- Work on special projects that can be complex in nature and require considerable judgment, initiative, and knowledge to resolve problems and recommend solutions
- Complete tasks with minimal supervision and impeccable follow-through. Seek to automate and optimize repetitive tasks wherever possible
- Use Microsoft Office products regularly to effectively support all Executive requests for scheduling and other with an eye on accuracy and timeliness.
- Minimum of 3 â€" 8+ years of prior administrative experience in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook (Calendar and email), Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Exemplary time management and prioritization skills, with a knack for organization
- Superior attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills: proven ability to interact comfortably, confidently, and professionally with a diverse range of personalities and job functions.
- Attentive listener who doesn't need to hear things twice, but knows when to ask for clarity
- A naturally social and happy person with a high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Maintains a professional, collected demeanor in the eye of the storm
- Works with minimal supervision or direction, proactive and self-motivated
- Able to multi-task and change priorities quickly
- Rapidly learns new tools and technologies; embraces technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record
- Big plus.: Prior experience in an executive administrative role for a technology start up
||San Francisco, CO |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED