Executive Assistant Socialtext
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Provide a receptive line of communication between customers, staff and senior management, by receiving and resolving telephone calls from enquiries to urgent issues from senior Company executives.
- Monitor extremely confidential executive and pre release external communications material. Including document and presentation preparation and distribution of mail, voice and e-mail communications.
- Maintain CEO?s calendar and schedule all travel and meeting arrangements
- Schedule meetings, maintain daily schedules, and coordinate with cross-organizational Management and/or administrators on operation, program and project issues as necessary
- Execute all time-sensitive demands associated with dissemination of critical company news to key constituencies, including employees, analysts, customers and Board members.
- Communicate with poise and the highest levels of professionalism with Board, industry analysts, financial analysts, investors and VIP audiences with whom these two executives correspond regularly.
- Manage and execute multiple workflows and projects going on at the same time.
- Meet tight timelines and be able to support CEO in the office and during CEO travels
- Complete special projects by establishing time frames for completion with the Chairman and VP
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the executives by responding to inquiries in person or in writing on behalf of each of them
- Clearly understand and maintain full discretion and confidentiality with information.
- 5-7 years of executive administrative experience supporting senior level executives
- Ability to communicate with Senior Management, internally and externally, in written and oral forms
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Proven experience arranging teleconference and web presentation services (Webex, etc)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Very good problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective oral and written communication
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proactive and intuitive
- Ability to work extra hours when necessary to support business initiatives
||Waltham, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED