Executive Sales Administrator Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Executive Sales Administrator Location: Minneapolis, MN (office is located in downtown Minneapolis) Workday is looking for a high-performing Executive Sales Administrator to join our team supporting Workdayâs VP, North America Sales. In this role, you will assume a wide range of responsibilities, all of which will require ingenuity, innovation, and integrity. We are looking for someone with impeccable attention-to-detail, high energy, strong project management skills and a proactive attitude.
Workday is a fast-growing company, and the Executive Sales Administrator will need to manage multiple priorities. An ability to maintain information with the utmost confidentiality is imperative, as you will be working on sensitive projects and will be privy to highly-confidential information.
- Support the VP, North America Sales with scheduling, correspondence, travel arrangements, expenses and other matters as required.
- Prepare email correspondence, presentations, and internal and external communications.
- Manage interaction and communications with the Sales organization, Workday executives, and outside vendors.
- Establish processes to make departmental interaction more efficient and effective.
- Plan and coordinate special projects and department events as they arise, including the management of all meeting details (preparing agendas, initializing presentations and attendee updates).
- Handle highly sensitive information with discretion, sound judgment, confidentiality and the utmost integrity.
- Manage and coordinate the administrative flow and efficiency of the Minneapolis office; drive and implement location process improvements.
- Plan and implement office events.
- Serve as the liaison between the Minneapolis office and Workday headquarters in Pleasanton, CA.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Poise, discretion, tact and the ability to interact with others with high levels of sophistication and diplomacy
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Strong skill set working with office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook (salesforce.com experience preferred)
- Experience in and an aptitude for using technology to improve work efficiency
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels and departments within a company is imperative
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Must have high energy and flexibility to work effectively in a fast-paced environment; team player; positive attitude
- Must be inquisitive and creative
- BA/BS degree preferred
||Minneapolis, MN |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services