Executive Secretary Yodlee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Position: Executive Secretary
Company: Yodlee InfoTech
Experience: 5-8 years
Yodlee created the industry's most scalable and robust personal finance data platform for powering innovation in financial services. Used by over 600 leading financial institutions and companies and more than 40 million consumers. Yodlee's best-in class solutions remove the friction from financial management, delivering a more insightful, interactive, and actionable experience for consumers while delivering revenue, retention, and engagement.
The Executive Secretary is responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner. The Executive Secretary reports to the MD of Yodlee Asia and is responsible for providing senior level secretarial support.
- Provide administrative support to Managing Director â€"Asia.
- Manage external and internal communication on MD's behalf.
- Responsible for heavy calendar management
- Organize travel arrangements.
- Schedule executive meetings.
- Assist Executives with preparation of presentation materials
- Handle wide range of administrative support independently with little or no supervision.
- Assist visitors for MD's office to ensure maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention from arrival through departure
- Establish rapport with key people in the organization and consultants to the company
- Prioritize and manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Make sure all the reports and data files are arranged in a perfect manner so as to avoid any inconvenience in business matters.
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Good knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook.
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Be honest and trust worthy.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics.
- Be Flexible.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED