Expense Manager Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is looking for an experienced Expense Manager who wants to make their mark on a growing organization.Â The ideal candidate is a self-starter, a great communicator and enjoys collaborating with people with a diverse set of talents, in a dynamic fast paced environment. This position currently reports to the Director of Shared Services.
The Expense Managerâs primary responsibilities are to develop management reporting and drive scalability and process optimization for employee related expenses and accounts payable.Â Specific responsibilities, include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and prepare related metrics and reporting to senior management and internal business and finance partners.
- Continuing focus on scalability and process efficiency and improvement
- Develop and maintain global travel and expense policies and procedures.
- Implement and oversee the travel card program.
- Establish strong working relationships within the business.
- Ability to grow into other expense related areas and take on ad hoc initiatives and responsibilities.
- Min 5-7 years of experience in accounting, finance, or expense management.
- Process improvement and/or project management experience.
- Demonstrates initiative, flexibility and provides complete follow through on areas of responsibility.
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills, as well as attention to detail and strong analytical problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task with the ability to change direction quickly and often.
- Ability to work well within tight deadlines.
- Collaborative team player; ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills.
- Highly proficient with MS Office especially MS Excel.
- Ability to travel to California periodically.
||Salt Lake City, UT |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services