Fab Technician BinOptics
Roles and responsibilitiesThe Fab Technician is responsible for processing wafers for experimental, model and production requirements.
- Operates semiconductor fabrication equipment for processing steps such as photolithography, PECVD, RIE, and metallization.
- Responsible for complying with quality systems procedures as required.
- Be well organized and pay close attention to detail.
- Meets physical demands of the position including the ability to stand for long periods of time, likely 6-8 hours at a time as well as perform repetitive physical motion.
- Meet expectations for attendance and punctuality.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
Skill set- Ability to focus for long periods of time.
- Ability to closely follow directions.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Basic math skills.
- Basic computer skills, including basic knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- Good fine motor skills.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Good time management skills.
- Enthusiastic, dependable and motivated to provide quality performance.
- Must meet physical demands and pass substance abuse screening as may be required.
||Nine Brown Road |
Ithaca, NY 14850