Fabrication Service Engineer Ryan Herco Products Corporation
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description:
Position Summary: Fabrication Project Engineer
Title: Project Engineer
Supervisor?s Title: Manager, Fabrication Services
Location Branchburg, NJ
Basic Function: Brief statement indicating why the role exists and its function
Completes engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements.
Responsibilities, Accountabilities & Decision Making Authority: Outline the primary responsibilities of the position and the authority level of the position (i.e., budget approval)
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as on a timely basis.
Typical Decisions Made:
- Understanding of basic shop equipment such as table saws, drill presses, mills and lathes.
- Job planning and estimating.
- Prepare comprehensive product designs working with the sales department.
- Prepare all work travelers for production.
Job Requirements: Describe the basic requirements of the position. Include: previous functional experience (# of years), technical skills/knowledge, management experience (# of years), key business experiences (i.e., turnarounds, P&L responsibility, international, start-ups), certifications, education, licensing
- 5 plus years manufacturing experience.
- Knowledge of lathes, milling machines, brakes, presses, and woodshop equipment.
- Plastic fabrication and plumbing experience.
- Supervisory role in a manufacturing environment.
- High School Diploma and College Degree or Trade School Certificate.
- Sales and technical support experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Advanced knowledge of SolidWorks and Mastercam
- Design skills, Project Management, manufacturing methods and procedures, process improvement, technical understanding, documentation skills, safety management, CAD/CAM.
||Branchburg, NJ |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED