Fabrication Service Lead Ryan Herco Products Corporation
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description:
Responsible for the complete and accurate fabrication of custom plastic and stainless steel assembly ensuring quality in the final assemblies and components. Provide technical expertise for the design, development and implementation of custom manufactured products for the fluid handling industry. Drive service and documented, cost-effective fabrication processes while recommending alternative methods for continuous process improvement. Use best practice and technology to support sales and this fast-growing key performance area.
- Participate in the project design, development, and manufacturing planning process.
- Become expert in the identification, location, and uses of material and equipment.
- Assist with problem solving and implementation of continuous improvement practices
- Fabricate simple and complex details using various metal and woodworking equipment.
- Develop and fabricate necessary jigs and fixtures.
- Promote a team atmosphere, supporting end-to-end processes from quoting to AutoCAD and quality control of finished products.
- Manage equipment operations for optimal performance and preventative maintenance.
- Proper use, knowledge, and setup of fabrication equipment.
- Optimize material layout for material savings.
- Job planning and estimating.
- Efficient component design.
- Five (5) plus years manufacturing or fabrication experience
- Trade School Certificate, and/or College Degree preferred
- Skill with AutoCAD/SolidWorks design
- Knowledge of Lathes, Milling Machines, CNC machinery, Brakes, Presses, and woodshop equipment
- Plastic Fabrication, plumbing, sheet metal and welding knowledge
- Good math, critical thinking, and communicative style
- Supervisory, Sales and technical support experience helpful
||Branchburg, NJ |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED