Facilities Intern Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
Workday is looking for a versatile individual to join the team as an intern in Facilities Services.Â As an intern, you will join a small team as we build our capabilities and develop the processes to maximize business impact. Weâre looking for someone who wants to make their mark on a growing team and develop business partnering skills, is a self-starter, a great communicator and who enjoys collaborating with people with a diverse set of talents, in a dynamic fast paced environment.Â
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
Responsibilities of the position will include:
Maintain facilities at 6200 Stoneridge Mall Rd. (including mail, kitchen and copy areas, etc.)
- Prepare & ship all Fed Ex packages for corporate headquarters
- Handle all incoming/outgoing mail for HQ â sort and deliver to mail stations on each floor
- Receive all shipments â inform employees of packages
- Review terminated employee space for cleaning, etc.
- Heavy deliveries
- Daily stocking of kitchens
- Order, maintain and stock soda fountain on 4th floor
- Maintain all Staples (corporate and remote) and Ricoh supplies
- Maintain furniture key requests, storage and supply of them
- Set up special meeting areas
- Table & Easel check out
- Special event assistance
- Weekly whiteboard cleaning
- Weekly moves and movement of keyboard trays
- Installation of keyboard trays
- Perform additional tasks â i.e. hang pictures, assemble shelving racks, etc.
Â Education and Experience
- Enrolled inÂ college/university progressing towards a Bachelorâs degree in business admin or facilities management.
- Ability to work independently, with general direction and guidance.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Team player.
||Pleasanton, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services