Facilities-Office Coordinator Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is looking for a versatile Office-Facilities Coordinator
to join our growing Facilities/Administration team. This position will be based out of our downtown San Francisco location with occasional back-up work in our HQ (Pleasanton) office on an as needed basis. Duties to include but not limited to office and kitchen maintenance, incoming and outgoing mail service and liaison to property management. We are looking for someone who is flexible with their schedule, outgoing, professional and has a positive working attitude.
Come grow with usâ¦Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to senior management when visiting the SF office
- Maintain and order all office and kitchen supplies.
- Assist with the coordination and provide support to all visits/meetings in the SF office
- Ensure office is well maintained and presentable at all times
- Maintain conference room schedules
- Catering â manage relationships with vendors, negotiate pricing, place catering orders for SF office
- Handle all incoming/outgoing mail â sort and deliver to mail stations and forward to corporate as appropriate
- Assist with space planning and move relocations.
- Maintain and order signage for office, to include employee name plates for workstations (including new hire set-ups)
- Handle Facility related JIRAs (maintenance and other general requests for SF office)
- Coordinator for the Emergency Action Plan in the SF office
- Work with property management on building/site issues
- Provide facilities/reception back-up support to Pleasanton HQ
- 5+ years of facilities/office experience in a fast paced company with 500 plus employees
- Competent in MS Office â Outlook, MS Word and Excel
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage time, work independently and see projects through completion
- Ability to take on new tasks and technology quickly
- Good communication skills and professional presence
- Willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment.
||San Francisco, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services