Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit
Position Title: Facilities Operations Specialist
Location: New York, NY(Chelsea)
Oversee daily operations of facilities and building services for all offices within assigned area.
· Ensure that facilities services and equipment are operating effectively. Organize repairs/replacement when needed and as approved.
· Serve as primary local contact for general office issues including space planning, parking, mail, office supplies, conference rooms, special events, etc.
· Monitor premise service ticket system related to employee-reported issues and requests. Respond accordingly.
· Oversee internal moves and/or installation of new furniture and reconfiguration of existing work stations; coordinating all activities and schedules with user departments, furniture vendors, IT and other related services.
· Maintain supplies and equipment; work with vendors to ensure service levels are maintained.
· Process on/off-boarding requirements for employees and contractors as appropriate.
· Work with building management as needed to ensure leased facilities are properly maintained.
· Manage and maintain up-to-date seating charts per company guidelines; assign seats to new employees.
· Work with corporate safety and security department to maintain appropriate physical security systems, ensure code compliance, plan periodic emergency drills, etc.
· Perform and/or lead other projects and initiatives as may be assigned.
· High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
· 3 years experience office management or general building maintenance.
· Strong knowledge of office layout and construction principles.
· Working knowledge of Health & Safety requirements and building codes.
· Technical and comprehensive knowledge of operating procedures for general office equipment.
· Good planning, project management and organization skills.
· Computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft applications
· Strong customer service skills
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· English language proficiency
· Ability to remain professional in stressful situations
· College/trade school degree or equivalent
· Engineering background
· Ability to repair common office equipment
· Ability to read and comprehend mechanical and electrical drawings
· AutoCAD experience
· First Aid/CPR certification
· General office environment
· May require light travel
· Requires considerable walking and standing
· Ability to carry and lift up to 30 lbs.
· Ability to assist in emergency situations
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at
|Location:||th Avenue, MD |