Facilities Technician Suniva
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Suniva, recently ranked #2 Top 10 venture-backed Cleantech Companies by The Wall Street Journal, manufactures and markets high-efficiency solar cells. Our mission is to utilize our U.S.-based technology to make our solar PV products the "sensible" choice for creating clean, earth-friendly power generation to address global energy needs. Headquartered in Norcross, GA, our team consists of talented individuals who are passionate about providing clean technology across the world. We offer opportunities for internal mobility and reward employees for their ingenuity, efforts, teamwork, and results.
Suniva is seeking a Facilities Technician for our state-of-the-art facility at our Norcross, GA location. This is an Industrial Manufacturing Facility; you must have relevant experience in a similar industrial facility.
1. Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on all facilities systems as directed by the Facilities Manager or Designee
2. Perform building maintenance and repairs to provide employee safety and productivity
3. Develop improved practices for plumbing, electrical, pipe fitting, HVAC, fire protection, and IT implementation
4. Assist in the implementation and installments of facilities quality systems and practices to minimize production downtime and ensure safety standards for the facility
5. Assist with tracking and implementing correct trade specific codes, policies, and best practices for a variety of disciplines in Facilities
1. This is an Industrial Manufacturing Facility; you must have (4+ years) relevant experience in a similar industrial facility ? NO apartment complex facility work considered.
2. Experience (4+ years) in all facets of Facilities Administration required.
3. Strong working knowledge of trade specific codes, policies, and best practices for a variety of disciplines including plumbing, electrical, pipe fitting, HVAC, fire protection is required. Licensing in any or all is a plus.
4. Strong problem solving skills as well as general knowledge of building design and construction maintenance.
5. Skilled in high voltage a plus.
6. Understanding of chillers, boilers, generators and / or scrubbers.
7. Wastewater treatment/high purity water experience
8. This position is on call 24/7. Must be able to frequently work with 50 pounds. Must be able to load, unload, and move large equipment and tools. Continuous walking, stair/ladder climbing, and lifting of items sometimes weighing 50 pound or more. Must be able to access confined spaces.
||75 Fifth Street NW |
Atlanta, GA 30308
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED