6WIND is looking for Field Application Engineers to join the company's support team both in France and in the US in charge of pre-sales and post-sales support of 6WINDGate product line for key customers.
6WIND is looking for talented FAEs motivated by a very innovative technical environment, an international environment (6WIND has software teams in France and China, while our key customers are located around the world) willing to develop their expertise in support of embedded networking software and customer project management.
Skills / Qualifications
- Graduated from an engineering school/university with a focus in telecoms and/or software engineering.
- Experience in pre-sales & post -sales support for embedded software
- Experience in C system programming on UNIX/Linux, including kernel development.
o Open source developments tools practice: GCC, GDB, gmake
o UNIX/Linux basic system administration knowledge required
o Cross development experience is a plus
- Good knowledge in communication/networking embedded software development (protocol stacks such as TCP/IP, IPsec, routing protocols).
- Ability to work in a team with a good communication process.
- Particular inclination to work in a very technical environment.
- Fluent in English, ability to write software documents in good English.
||Mountain View, CA |