Federal Contracts Administrator Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Job Description: That's a cool job! I want it!
The Splunk legal team is looking for an experienced Contracts Administrator with at least 3 years of specific experience in the software industry with an expertise in handling commercially available software licensing, maintenance and professional services contract terms to government end users directly, through prime contractors and through resellers.
This position will work closely with the Sales, Finance and Legal departments to review contracts and highlight issues that need legal/business approval and work with the customer's procurement/legal departments to drive closure. The individual should be able to interpret contracts and bring out the issues that need either a business or legal decision. The position reports to the Splunk Legal team and it requires working closely with federal, state and local sales team in the US.
Location: This position is located out of our Bethesda office.
Requirements: I've already done that or have that!
- Contract Administration; experienced in review and risk assessment for a wide range of software and professional services contracts to federal, state and local government end users, directly and through prime contractors and resellers.
- Excellent organizational, recordkeeping and record retention skills.
- Experience with setting up and maintaining record keeping system in compliance with federal law.
- Experience in reviewing all orders to assess and ensure compliance with Splunk's policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills are required and experience with contracts with federal government prime contractors, end users, and resellers required.
- Worked closely with procurement departments with the prime contractors and government end users.
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple contracts at the same time and deliver on deadlines
- Ability to promptly review contracts and provide clear and concise feedback to the sales and sales ops teams on legal and business issues.
- Experience working with confidentiality, patent infringement, open source and source code issues.
- Ability to escalate within Splunk legal department
Education: Got it!
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of â€œbig dataâ€-- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has over 4,000 customers in over 80 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cyber security, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more. Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business.
Splunk software has become a platform for machine data!
Splunk now has over 500 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in Cupertino, CA and 8 offices around the world.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO and sick leave. Our work environments vary by location however we believe in hosting amenities and fun activities to fuel our energy. You may find fully stocked micro kitchens, catered lunches on Mondays and breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ's, soccer and â€œFun Fridaysâ€.
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?
To all recruitment agencies: Splunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Splunk employees or any other company location. Splunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Splunk is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.ÂÂÂ
||This position is located out |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED