- Provide frontline, system-level technical support to cellular customers in during all phases of customer's product development and manufacturing.
- Travel to the customer site as needed to provide technical support, demonstration, training, system installation and troubleshooting services, and liaison with AE resources to resolve issues.
- Analyze customer's technical requirements and monitor industry trends
- Be alert to competitive products and product positionings
- Develop strong customer relations at a technical level, to gain further insight to direction and needs of the customer.
BSEE required, MSEE preferred
3-5 years test and measurement experience in the wireless telecom industry
Prior cellular development/support experience and enjoy working with people in a technical support role.
Prior experience developing and/or using automated RF/Wireless test systems a plus
Knowledge of the RF PHY requirements of wireless communications standards such as?
-Cellular WCDMA, GSM/GPRS/EDGE, EVDO/HSDPA, LTE
-GPS, A-GPS standards as they apply to cellular
-802.11abgn WLAN and 802.15 Bluetooth 2.x, 3.x
Fluent in operating RF/system level test equipment such VSAs, VSGs, SAs, SGs, O-scopes, Power Meters, Vector and Scalar NA, Wireless Communication testers, etc.
Good troubleshooting, analysis, and problem solving skills
Effective presentation, written, and verbal skills
This position involves frequent travel within the region and internationally (30-40%).