Field Application Engineer LitePoint
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Employment CategoryRegular Full Time
Duties & ResponsibilitiesLitePoint is the leading provider of test solutions of the world?s leading manufacturers of wireless modules and consumer electronics including smart phones, tablets, and PCs. We are a Silicon Valley company founded in 2000 and our products have been used to optimize and verify the operation of over 1.75 million wireless devices worldwide. In 2011, LitePoint was acquired by Teradyne, the leading supplier of automated test equipment used to test semiconductors, wireless products, data storage, and complex electronic systems. In 2012, Teradyne had sales of $1.66 billion and employs approximately 3,700 people worldwide
Provide front line, system-level technical support to customers
Develop demos as proof of concept and for sell-in purposes.
Demo products and solutions, hold trainings for customers
Develop strong customer relations at a technical level, to gain further insight to direction and needs of the customer.
Partner with sales teams on customer and prospect presentations and be part of the overall sales effort.
Near daily travel to customers in the greater Boston area.
Some travel along the east coast (25%)
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required
1. BSEE or equivalent required, 5 years of test and measurement experience
2. Fluent in at least one programming language required, C preferred
3. Can do attitude and demonstrated ability to pick up new concepts and skills quickly
4. Excellent troubleshooting, analysis, and problem solving skills
5. Experience with VSAs, VSGs, DSOs, Power Meters, Network analyzers, and other lab test equipment.
Position Subject to ITAR controlsNo
Relocation Available (Some relocation assistance has been approved for this role)Yes
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED