Field Marketing Contractor Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
North America and LATAM Field Marketing Contractor
Palo Alto Networks is looking for a talented five month contractor willing to lead Palo Alto Networks Field Marketing efforts for the Western US and Latin America (LATAM). As part of the core marketing team in the Americas you will plan, execute, and measure direct and channel-centric demand generation marketing programs to grow sales pipeline and revenue for the fastest growing network security company in history. Future full time employment opportunities may be possible for the right candidate based on performance.
- Work with the existing Field Marketing Manager to ramp up on the existing demand generation plan, meet sales and channel management, and align on goals and priorities.
- Work with regional sales leaders, sales/account managers, channel account managers, and key reseller and distributor partners to execute in process marketing programs in support of pipeline and revenue objectives.
- Measure the success of marketing from a budget, lead, pipeline, market, direct and channel perspective.
- Communicate program status, action items, results, and deliverables across marketing and sales.
- Proven track record executing amazing multi-faceted event and demand generation programs.
- Experience in high technology, security marketing or sales, or channel marketing at a security hardware provider or Value Added Reseller or Distributor would be highly desired.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to provide consultative input to senior sales leaders.
- Solid understanding of business management and operations, including finance/revenue/pipeline principles.
- Able to engage customers in dialogue about their business needs and security solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, and ability to work on in a startup environment.
- Technical and strategic understanding of technology, security, and industry solutions being marketed.
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established processes from marketing execution to lead flow.
- Relevant marketing, demand generation, and channel experience with a B2B hi-tech company for 8+ years.
- Experience in high technology, security, and B2B sales and marketing critical
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED