Field Marketing Intern Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Field Marketing Intern
Marketing | Boston, MA, United States
Req ID: 821
Brightcove is looking for a Marketing Events & Lead Generation intern to support our Demand Generation initiatives. The intern will support the Marketing team's lead generation campaigns and industry event strategy. Responsibilities will be largely marketing related and will include supporting the coordination of online marketing programs and industry events.
Candidates must be highly motivated, extremely well-organized, detail oriented and possess outstanding communication skills. In addition to having a strong contribution to Brightcove growth, the candidate will benefit from learning a rapidly evolving industry and technology in a fast-paced environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a student who is looking to do an internship for college credit; candidates must be actively enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program. This is a paid, 30 hour per week position.
- Support the coordination of online lead generation campaigns
- Support the coordination of industry event sponsorships
- Conduct market research for relevant industry events and lead generation opportunities
- Source contacts for name target accounts for the marketing organization
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Familiarity with or interest in online media and technology
- Ability to learn new technologies, including payment processing and salesforce.com
- Basic project management skills and ability to work independently towards defined goals
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- High standards for excellence
- Hands-on approach toward tackling tactical as well as strategic work
- Proven teamwork skills to help deliver on-time product and project results
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment
<< Back to Current Openings
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services