Field Marketing Manager Americas West Palo Alto Networks
Palo Alto Networks is one of the hottest tech companies in the Bay Area and the pioneer of the next generation of network security with innovative platform that allows companies to secure networks and safely enable the increasingly complex and rapidly growing number of applications running on corporate networks.
As the Palo Alto Field Marketing leader for the Western part of the United States you have an incredibly big job to do. You will plan, execute, and measure an incredible number of innovative direct and channel-centric demand generation marketing programs to grow sales pipeline and revenue for the fastest growing network security company in history.
- Support of regional demand generation, pipeline and revenue objectives.
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets for your sales region and annual and quarterly co-marketing plans with your top go-to partners in your region.
- Meet frequently with sales leaders, channel account managers, inside sales, and top reseller partners
- Represent the overall marketing department and promote global programs, initiates and launches in sales, channel, and channel partner meetings.
- Develop and implement brilliant tactical marketing programs to meet goals with product marketing, global programs, external influencers, and your field marketing peers.
- Manage regional program budget and execution including discretionary MDF with channel partners
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on marketing in a timely manner.
- Communicate program status, action items, results, and deliverables across marketing and sales.
- Proven track record executing innovative and multi-part event and demand generation programs.
- Ability to provide consultative input to senior sales leaders.
- Clear understanding of how to work with Value Added Resellers and Distributors
- Solid understanding of business management and operations, including finance/revenue/pipeline principles.
- Able to engage customers and partners in dialogue about their business needs and security solutions.
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes
- Best in class marketing, demand generation, and channel experience with a B2B hi-tech company for 12+ years.
||Santa Clara, CA |