Field Marketing Manager Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Join our team and experience Workday! Itâs fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what theyâre doing. At Workday, weâre committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and weâre serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Â
Field Marketing is the primary liaison between the Field Sales Team and Corporate Marketing.Â The Field Marketing Manager needs to identify and generate awareness and demand by using a variety of marketing vehicles and tactics such as regional tradeshows, conferences, field events, direct mail, call campaigns, and webinars.Â Their main goal is to move accounts through the sales pipeline and accelerate the sales cycle for prospects and customers through the execution of marketing programs.Â
- Strong Integrated Marketing Foundation
- Primary liaison between Sales and Corporate Marketing
- Communicate feedback from the Field back into Corporate Marketing to ensure the Field is getting what they need to sell effectively
- Create a 6 month rolling plan for the region
- Plan, create and execute all marketing activities in the region and report results
- Communicate marketing initiatives, new collateral, website tools, customer success stories, upcoming events, etc. to the regional Sales team
- Share best-practices across the Field Marketing team
- Assess challenges of the Field and create solutions to address those challenges.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Ability to identify effective marketing tools for Salesforce success
- 5-7 years Sales Support/Field Marketing Experience
- Client-Service Experience/Mentality
- Collaborate with Alliances Team to support local partner programs
- Initiative, a sense of urgency, ability to multi task, and a "can do" attitude
- Enthusiasm for challenges and strong work ethic
- Budget Management Skills
||Atlanta, GA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services