Field Marketing Manager Benelux: to based from Rotterdam or Barneveld
Netherlands, Remote Office NL
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
An outward-facing company. Of all the descriptions of our firmâ€"global leader, the world's third largest provider of business software, the 10th largest software company in the worldâ€"this is perhaps the one that most accurately captures the culture of Infor. Infor is a dynamic, team-driven place to work, where solving business problems for customers is our top priority. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Field Marketing Manager Benelux
Location: Rotterdam or Barneveld
This role reports to the Regional Marketing Director and focuses on the Benelux market.
The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and implementing a field demand generation strategy that drives revenue through the creation of quality leads for the sales funnel.
Main Responsibilities and Duties of the Role:
- Develop a field marketing plan on a bi-annual basis utilizing content and campaigns from the Global Campaign team, segmenting tactics by quarter, and executing marketing activities that generate leads (online marketing, social media, direct mail, email, webinars, events, etc.)
- Manage segmentation of database & list management, regional campaign creation in campaign management tool, development of both lead acquisition and lead nurturing campaigns incl. social media
- Present field marketing plans and campaign overviews to Marketing, BDR and Sales teams prior to campaign kickoff
- Manage online/offline marketing projects with 3rd party vendors from initial design and requirements gathering through to delivery
- Work with all areas of marketing, recommending action, scheduling and planning projects, estimating cost and managing projects to completion
- Work with Sales, Consulting Sales & Delivery, Telemarketing, Product Marketing and the Global Campaign team to plan and determine the effectiveness of various demand generation activities.
- Understand product strengths, functionality and the competition in sufficient depth to devise & execute demand generation programs
- Understand budgeting, accruals, forecasting and manage to a given segment budget
- Leverage other marketing teams within Infor to ensure inclusion in appropriate cross-sell marketing campaigns and programs.
- Coordinate with Creative Services team to create compelling HTML emails & banner ads and print ads with strong copy, images, navigation etc. Perform all tasks related to building and executing email campaigns
PLEASE NOTE - THIS IS NOT A TEAM LEADING OR SENIOR MANAGEMENT ROLE. IT WOULD SUIT SOMEONE WHO MAY ALREADY HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE IN A SENIOR FIELD MARKETING POSITION OR SOMEONE LOOKING TO MOVE UP TO A MORE AUTONOMOUS ROLE.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following essential skills, knowledge and attributes:
- Marketing Program execution experience
- A positive attitude with a high energy approach to marketing
- Experience in lead generation and field marketing with knowledge of direct and online marketing strategies incl. social media
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English
- Excellent analytical, time management and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent project and vendor management abilities
- Ability to respond quickly to changing demands and market conditions
- Commitment to teamwork and ability to operate in a matrix management environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- Microsoft Office experience mandatory with extensive emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
If you are having difficulty with applying to this role via the portal please send your resume to Chris Kelly on email@example.com
Send to Friend