Field Marketing Manager - Northern Europe and BENELUX Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Field Marketing Manager, Northern Europe and BENELUX
As Palo Alto Networks Field Marketing lead for Northern Europe and BENELUX including Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Belgium, Nederland, and Luxembourg and the Baltics you will plan, execute, and measure direct and channel-centric demand generation marketing programs to grow sales pipeline and revenue for the fastest growing network security company in history.
- Work with regional sales leaders, sales/account managers, channel account managers, and key reseller and distributor partners to create strategic marketing plans in support of pipeline and revenue objectives.
- Develop and implement brilliant tactical marketing programs in conjunction with sales, channels, product marketing, demand generation team, inside sales, and external influencers and thought leaders.
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up quickly on marketing activities
- Provide local strategy and direction regional execution support for marketing programs.
- Measure the success of marketing from a budget, lead, pipeline, market, direct and channel perspective.
- Participate in regular program, pipeline, and forecast review meetings.
- Create and manage regional programs budget, including discretionary MDF with channel partners.
- Act as the local lead for and liaison for corporate business initiatives, programs, and launches.
- Communicate program status, action items, results, and deliverables across marketing and sales.
- Local language fluency at the native level in English and preferably at least one other relevant language
- Proven track record executing amazing multi-faceted event and demand generation programs.
- In region experience in high technology, security marketing or sales, or channel marketing at a security hardware provider or Value Added Reseller or Distributor would be highly desired.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to provide consultative input to senior sales leaders.
- Solid understanding of business management and operations, including finance/revenue/pipeline principles.
- Able to engage customers in dialogue about their business needs and security solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, and ability to work on in a startup environment.
- Technical and strategic understanding of technology, security, and industry solutions being marketed.
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established processes from marketing execution to lead flow.
- Relevant marketing, demand generation, and channel experience with a B2B hi-tech company for 8+ years.
- Experience in high technology, security, and B2B sales and marketing critical
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED