Field Marketing Specialist - Emerging Markets Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As Palo Alto Networks Field Marketing lead you will plan, execute, and measure direct and channel-centric demand generation marketing programs to grow sales pipeline and revenue for the fastest growing network security company in history.
- Work with regional sales leaders, sales/account managers, channel account managers, and key reseller and distributor partners to create strategic marketing plans in support of pipeline and revenue objectives.
- Develop and implement brilliant tactical marketing programs in conjunction with sales, channels, product marketing, demand generation team, inside sales, and external influencers and thought leaders.
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up quickly on marketing activities
- Provide local strategy and direction regional execution support for marketing programs.
- Measure the success of marketing from a budget, lead, pipeline, market, direct and channel perspective.
- Participate in regular program, pipeline, and forecast review meetings.
- Create and manage regional programs budget, including discretionary MDF with channel partners.
- Act as the local lead for and liaison for corporate business initiatives, programs, and launches.
- Communicate program status, action items, results, and deliverables across marketing and sales.
- English language is mandatory. Local language fluency at the native level and preferably at least one other relevant language.
- Proven track record executing amazing multi-faceted event and demand generation programs.
- In region experience in high technology, security marketing or sales, or channel marketing at a security hardware provider or Value Added Reseller or Distributor would be highly desired.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to provide consultative input to senior sales leaders.
- Solid understanding of business management and operations, including finance/revenue/pipeline principles.
- Able to engage customers in dialogue about their business needs and security solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, and ability to work on in a startup environment.
- Technical and strategic understanding of technology, security, and industry solutions being marketed.
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established processes from marketing execution to lead flow.
- Relevant marketing, demand generation, and channel experience with a B2B hi-tech company for 8+ years.
- Experience in high technology, security, and B2B sales and marketing critical
||Turkey, NC |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED