Field Readiness Architect - Integrations Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings?
You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
Â Field Readiness Architect â Integrations
The Field Readiness Architect has primary responsibility for the successful delivery of Workday integrations by the consulting ecosystem. They drive both the strategic and tactical direction of integration tools and application in the consulting ecosystem and are responsible for making sure the consulting ecosystem has the tools and knowledge to be successful.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Act as program owner to ensure the consulting ecosystem is positioned to be successful with Workday integrations.
- Be the Workday integration expert.
- Provide both strategic and tactical planning for integrations.
- Field Readiness:
- Assess the needs and create tools, templates, project plans, estimating tools and methodology documentation.
- Manage the creation and maintenance of pre-configurations in order to drive efficiency, including default business processes, iLoad suites, security policies and default configurations
- Plan and promote ongoing knowledge sharing including Q&A calls, deep dive training, brown bag sessions, knowledge portal updates, etc
- Provide input to education services on both services and customer training.
- Keep the ecosystem up to date on methodology, tools available, training, etc.
- Work with Engagement Managers and Services Alliances Manager to identify critical gaps in consultant knowledge base and develop strategy to close those gaps.
- Support onboarding of new services partners.
- Product Management
- Keep up to date and provide feedback on feature designs, product roadmap and development progress of specific product area.
- Keep ecosystem up-to-date on new features and appropriately communicate impact to customers and/or projects.
- Serve as the escalation point for product issues.
- Influence product direction based on customer needs and deployment needs.
- Customer Adoption
- Work with Customer Adoption team to develop plan and roll out of new features, services and/or products.
- Support consultants in the initial implementations of new features and/or products.
- Gather feedback from customers and consultants on new features and/or products and work with development to ensure enhancements are documented appropriately.
- Work with Customer Success to identify critical gaps in customer knowledge and work with Customer Adoption team to develop strategy to close those gaps.
- 5+ years Human Resource, Payroll or Financial Integration development experience
- Experience in a liaison role with a software development team
- Knowledge of Workday HCM, Payroll, Financials, or Integrations a plus
- Proven track record of consulting on complex product areas for customers
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- The person must be skilled with their communication & human interaction so they are viewed as a partner and asset to Product Management and Development.
- Passion for customer service
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services