Field Sales Demonstration Engineer - Mountain View, CA / Chicago, IL Vendavo
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
WHO WE ARE:
Vendavo is the leader in front-line profit optimization. We help companies be more profitable by delivering simple, actionable guidance to the front lines, enabling salespeople to negotiate confidently and sell more profitably. Vendavo is the solution trusted by some of the largest companies in the world, including 3M, IBM, Ford, Dow, Office Depot, Philips, Dell, and Newell Rubbermaid.
This role is responsible for delivering creative solution-focused demonstration implementations to the Sales organization for presentation to prospects.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Work directly with Sales team members to configure complex solution demonstrations.
- Implement Vendavo and supporting software applications for local and hosted deployments.
- Provide full 24/7 support for demonstrations by the Sales team.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product Management on development and communication of technology strategy and product road map.
- Demonstrated ability to understand business process needs, rationalize those needs into technical solutions and to conceptualize which needs can be satisfied through our software.
- Capability to handle a wide variety of tasks â€" from product configuration to database management to articulating business solutions.
- Development background with 3+ years of hands-on development experience in web-based applications and object oriented programming fundamentals
- 3+ years of experience working with J2EE-based applications running on top of Oracle RDBMS
- Source control and build frameworks (GIT, Eclipse, Ant)
- Ability to setup and support Windows-based application deployment environments
- Ability to think on your feet, develop and communicate insight
- Self-driven with a high level of creativity
- The discipline to work alone and the ability to work collaboratively as part of a small, high performance team
Preferred Additional Experience:
- Prior experience in supporting field sales teams
- Familiarity with ERP and CRM application functionality
- Exposure to B2B pricing business processes
- Java development experience
- An undergraduate degree in computer science
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED