Field Service Manager Ryan Herco Products Corporation
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description:
Ryan Herco Flow Solutions is a large industrial equipment distributor adding to our service group. In business for 65+ years, our service team has been focused on the Microelectronics, Biopharmaceutical, and Refinery business along the West Coast for over 30 years. We have 31 locations around the United States and over 130 sales people to promote and grow our business.
Our service technicians perform the necessary daily activities in accordance with established company policies and procedures while maintaining a neat, clean and safe work environment.
We are looking for an experienced mechanical technician that is a self starter and does not need to be micro managed, to report to the Service Manager.
Desired Skills:- HVAC/Refrigeration Experience
- Universal EPA Certification
- Air compressor troubleshooting
- PLC Control navigation
- Mechanical Aptitude
- General Valve Knowledge (operation, disassembly, and repair)
- Compressor knowledge (how a compressor works, the parts that would be serviced on a rotary screw and reciprocating compressor)
- Computer Skills (well written emails to effectively communicate your findings on a job site)
- Willingness to travel
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with clients, suppliers, and RHFS employees.
- Work effectively as a team constributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Repair and/or maintain at customer location equipment sold and/or installed by Ryan Herco Flow Solutions. Includes but not limited to: Compressor troubleshooting, controls and PLC troubleshooting, valve rebuilds, desiccant changes, and pump repairs.
- Prepare service reports, including recommendations for part requirements or replacements.
- Adhere to Flow Solutions safety requirements, including wearing of required safety clothing and proper tools.
- Train customers in proper operation and maintenance of equipment sold by Flow Solutions.
- Available for possible emergency calls nights and week-ends as needed.
- Travel throughout the continental US (Mainly Utah to the West Coast currently)
- Other duties as requested.
- Full Health
- 401k matching
- Service Truck
- Travel Expense Account
- Factory Training
- Overtime pay
||San Jose, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED