Field Service Technician Promega
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Tracking Code
JOB OBJECTIVE: Provide site survey, installation, training, repair, technical, and maintenance services.
1. Site surveys, installation, training, repairs, troubleshoot, maintain products/equipment and create reports.
2. Provides basic technical support to clients via email, phone, or other methods.
3. Create basic visit plans.
4. Presents case and installation status to supervisor and customers.
5. Identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed.
6. Possesses a basic understanding of the organization's products and services, but escalates more complex inquiries.
7. Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs.
8. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the organization and with customers.
9. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Other related duties as assigned.
2. Performs a variety of tasks.
1. Ability to travel up to 80% of the time.
2. Ability to travel on short notice and at a variety of times.
3. Requires ability to comply with hospital and lab requirements for entry.
4. Requires on call and after hours availability.
5. A.S. in Information Technology, Business or related field.
6. 0-2 years field service experience in a customer service or technical service position.
7. Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail.
8. Technical competency to understand and to clearly discuss unit and system level issues; to stay current in technical knowledge; to troubleshoot and to provide information back to Terso.
9. Must have current and valid U.S. driver?s license.
10. Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), e-mail and the use of the internet.
11. Ability to display excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills.
12. Strong commitment to customer service.
13. Highly driven, independent worker with a strong motivation to succeed.
14. Has an approachable manner that encourages interaction with others.
1. Previous experience with networked systems, RFID, electrical, refrigeration, logistics.
2. Previous experience giving oral presentations, teaching or training.
3. Knowledge of networking technology and systems.
1. Ability to slide, push and move equipment, with varying frequency.
2. Ability to drive a vehicle.
3. Ability to use computer and telephone equipment.
4. Ability to travel up to 80% of time (US and Internationally).
5. Ability to frequently twist, turn, bend, kneel, pull and push.
Terso Solutions is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
||2800 Woods Hollow Road |
Madison, WI 53711
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED