Field Services Enablement Manager Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Field Services Enablement Manager
Training | Santa Clara, CA, United States
Field Services Enablement ManagerReporting to the Senior Director of Learning and Development, this individual must be able to manage the development of an extensive sales training curriculum that focuses on enabling the sales, SEs and channel partners to ensure customer success and effectively sell and deliver Infoblox solutions aligned to the overall company strategy. The Field Enablement Manager role is also intended to empower the field organization by ensuring they have the â€œright information at the right timeâ€ in order to advance the opportunity.
Most importantly, this individual must be able to assist with the development of scalable sales training curriculum for field and channel partners using adult learning principles and standard curriculum design methodology, yet at the same time remain tightly integrated with the sales enablement practices.
In addition, this individual must be able to:
- Direct, coach develop and mentor a team to develop complex leader-led, webinar, video/audio on demand, and e-learning sales training for a global audience
- Coordinate between two key integration points: Training Team and Global Sales and Channel Team in a high growth company with ~500 employees and a rapidly transforming partner ecosystem
- Develop and implement a 3 year enablement plan that aligns Global Training to the corporate sales strategy
- Partner with sales teams to align sales objectives with enablement activities to improve overall productivity of sales reps and region
- Develop and executes initiatives to improve the effectiveness of sales reps and managers
- Assist to ensure content messaging across web, social media, collateral, training materials and internal/external communications
Content Areas â€" Knowledge
- Sales, Partner Channel knowledge and comprehension of how the field functions
- Training Development Delivery experience, via in-classroom, web or video, exhibiting an engaging, high energy, high impact facilitation style and strategy.
- Execute knowledge-checks and role-plays effectively and with measureable results. Provide side-by-side feedback and coaching.
- Ability to drive creative and effective training from pre to post event activities.
Education and Experience Required:
- Work closely with Sr. Director of Training, Sales Trainers and Sales Leaders to continually evolve and develop the Sales Training and Enablement strategy for Infoblox.
- Work alongside Sales Directors and sellers in the field, attending sales calls, conducting ongoing needs assessments, and talking to advertisers. The Manager will be required to establish strong relationships with the sales leaders. He/she will fully immerse into the life-of-a-seller in order to demonstrate best practices, challenges, and solutions.
- Work cross-functionally with internal subject matter experts in order to cultivate a working knowledge of Infoblox systems, products, and processes. The Manager will be responsible for facilitating select modules on these subjects, and ensuring this knowledge is translated into sales training and tools for sellers.
- Work with the Sr. Director of Training to anticipate needs, resources, timelines, and budget requirements; build project plans accordingly.
- Oversee event logistics related to deployment and delivery for training and sales events
Experience in building sales training and enablement programs from scratch.
- A passion for Sales and a respect for the discipline and the art of selling
- Superior verbal and written communication; high-energy, high-impact facilitation style.
- Credibility, stature, and personal presence among experienced sales professionals.
- Has managed people and/or cross-functional work teams.
- Can handle multiple priorities and manage a variety of resources in a fast-paced environment.
- Can manage through ambiguity and uncertainty; welcomes change. Possesses a sense of urgency, detailed oriented
Instructional Design Experience
- Has the ability - and willingness - to follow an iterative (ADDIE) development model. Can produce creative and effective solutions when time and resources may be constrained.
- Understands basic adult learning theory; can apply concepts for maximum audience engagement and effectiveness of training delivery; knows how to measure learning outcomes and business results.
- Excellent proficiency in PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel, and WebEx. Proficiency with Learning Management Systems and eLearning software preferred.
- Be up-to-speed on latest learning technologies and approaches in the marketplace. Conduct research and collect input on the latest trends and tools being used.
Business (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS)
- 5 years marketing experience, including outbound marketing
- 5 years leading a sales and/or field training organization
- 6 - 8 years in Sales, Sales management, and/or Sales Training leadership.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services