Field Services Engineer Green Hills Software, Inc.
Experienced engineer with outstanding technical and communication skills able to travel and work closely with key customers.
As part of the team supporting the world's leading embedded software tools and the world's fastest growing RTOS company, you'll be expected to:
- Create and deliver training classes in the use of our technologies--including our IDE, RTOS's, BSPs, device drivers, and middleware
- Work at customer sites to quickly identify and solve problems in their applications
- Assist customers in writing new BSPs and device drivers for the INTEGRITY RTOS
- Adapt and customize our tools to integrate with our customers' design flow
- Troubleshoot and diagnose customer problems remotely
- Carry out design reviews with customers and help them improve their designs
You must have a proven ability to solve technical problems and to work with customers in a fast-paced technical environment.
- BSEE/BSCS (or better)
- Experience interacting with customers (pre-sales, support, etc.)
- Experience working with hardware (eg. getting code running on a bare board, or bringing up an embedded OS)
- Able to travel 50 of the time
- Self motivated and eager to learn
- Development experience (C, C++ preferred)
- Embedded experience, including work on INTEGRITY, ThreadX, VxWorks, OSE, pSOS, embedded Linux
- Experience writing BSPs and/or device drivers for one of the above Operating Systems
- Technical teaching experience
Annual Salary Range
||Santa Barbara, CA |